Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Easter 2009

I am sorry that I haven't update the blog in a while, I have been really busy with school this semester. But I am done now and I am going to make up for all the time with a lot of pictures. So just be prepared! (I will put captions on top of the pictures on this one.)

Getting all the colors ready for dying the eggs....
Here we are at the very beginning....
And this is what happens when you try to hold a baby that grabs everything in sight (notice I am in my undershirt and still have a huge stain on it...)
Here we are trying to get all the dye off Kaylie's hands, poor thing had green hands for a while.
Lilly was there when we dyed eggs and Kaylie needed a bath so they took one together, which is their favorite thing to do at Grandma & Grandpa DiPaolo's house.
Kaylie opening her presents from Grandma & Grandpa Bersano, but everything has to be tasted first....
Look what I got....
Kaylie's easter basket from the us.

Grandma & Grandpa gave Kaylie a build-a-bear (it was a lamb though) but Kaylie only wanted to play with the glasses that it had on
We had to put them on her of course....they were so small yet they fit her.

No comments: