Monday, October 27, 2008

Kaylie

Sorry!!! I am so bad about updating this blog regularly. Here are some current pictures of Kaylie.

Sitting like a big girl eating her toys (everything goes right into the mouth)
Lilly sitting on Kaylie
Kaylie & Lilly lounging around together
Kaylie with 'Bob The Builder' goggles on
Just some cute pictures of Kaylie






Sad Face.....(she wasnt upset, just looks like it)

Lilly kissing Kaylie (Lilly is obsessed with kissing her)

Dad reading a book to Kaylie

Lilly & Kaylie cheering Mary on at her marathon (Lindsay's friend ran a 26 mile marathon)

Lilly & Kaylie at Trick or Trunk (at Lindsay's school), one her Kaylie's 3 Halloween costumes. Lilly is a little monkey & Kaylie is a dalmation



Here are some pictures of Lilly dressed up in her monkey outfit....so cute!! Look at the little feet :)
Then on Saturday we went to Markus' birthday party (Steph's little boy) and she was a little bunny....the cutest one I have ever seen

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love Kaylie...you need to put pics of you and Jason on there too!!!
Love you lots :)