Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Current Pictures

Okay, this is officially my first 'real' blog. The other ones don't count because I was just getting to know the site. This one will be the start of the 'blogging' with current pictures of Kaylie. This might be a long one because I have a lot of catching up to do. Here we go.


This is Kaylie's first Rockies Game. She did great. It was a beautiful day!

She obviously loved it, look how much fun she is having.




So sleepy!


Mmm...Dad's thumb tastes so good!


Bath time.




We met Lindsay & Tim when they were camping and it got kind of cold that night, so here she is all bundled up. Isn't she cute!


Go Broncos!!!!

Aren't they cute?

We are all a part of Broncos Country!

And I save the best for last....this has to be the CUTEST picture of her yet!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Holy crap I love my neice!!! You're blog looks great :)